Soup of the day

Thursday, August 9, 2007

I'm off

Well persistant people, here I go with my first ever blog! I was very content being on the outside looking in, but I guess I will jump in here with you guys and quit being only a stalker. The title of my blog comes from my ever entertaining job as a waitress. I'm not sure that I will even talk about work, but hey I needed a title.

I'm going to keep it short tonight and think about my next amazing post, but I will say that today is mine and Will's 4th anniversary! How sweet the last 4 years have been! We celebrated separately tonight with Will having a ballgame and me having Bunco (minus the Bunco game seeing as how I forgot it). That's another story for another night! Be anticipating my 50 things about me blog...I'm working on it! Until next time...

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home