Soup of the day

Thursday, August 9, 2007

50 things about me

Here is the ever so popular 50 things about me...

1. Will and I got engaged after only 4 months. We knew we were getting married after only 2 weeks.
2. My brother Shannon is married to his wife, Shannon and Will has a first cousin, Shannon, whose brother, Robin is married to a Shannan. Like we don’t know 8 other people with that name.
3. I buy underwear twice a year at the Victoria’s Secret Semi-Annual sale. I don’t pay more than $2.99 per pair.
4. I have worked at Ricatoni’s for 6 years. My first year there I dressed up as Madonna for Halloween.
5. I am pregnant and feel very blessed by it. Our due date is March 28th, 2008.
6. I am completely OCD and organized and do not like to feel out of control. I have been known to get upset if plans change.
7. I love making lists-go Cortnie-I make a new list almost everyday and mark through them when I’m done. Sometimes I even do things, then write them on the list just so that I can mark them off. (That may be too OCD, but I love to feel productive)
8. My dog, Maggie, just had surgery to be spayed and also to remove her 6th toe. She is recovering nicely.
9. My best friend from college just announced that she is prego too and we are only a little over a week apart! My first cousin and I are only 3 days apart. Fun times!
10.I had Lasik eye surgery almost 5 years ago and it is one of the best things I have ever spent money on.
11.I am deathly afraid of mice and I get it naturally from my mother.
12.12 is my favorite number.
13.My favorite animal is a goat!
14.I have a degree in Marketing and I absolutely hate sales. I also don't plan on using this degree
15.Before Will and I got married, he shaved his head and I dyed my hair back brown to save money.
16.When I was young, I always wanted to be on crutches so I sprained my ankle a lot. Ha!
17.My husband says I have pretty feet.
18.When Will and I first started dating, I kissed him first. Oh my word, he is so proud of this!
19.My baby pictures are often referred to as the Michelin baby. I was extremely fat and had so many rolls on my arms that no sun could get in between the rolls.
20.I had a mullet as a youngster. Thanks mom!
21.Mosquitoes find me very tasty! More so than normal humans!
22.I fall asleep every night to SportsCenter, usually with the lights on.
23.My favorite show is Survivor.
24.I am on the committee for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society’s Light the Night that takes place in Florence every year.
25.I grew up Baptist and Methodist. No music was a first to me!
26.My dog is so smart that she hits the blinds on our back door every time she needs to go outside to the bathroom. Genius!
27.I haven’t painted my toenails anything except a French manicure in 4 years (expect this past May for a wedding-then I removed the color immediately). I never ever paint my fingernails.
28.I love roller coasters and I rode the highest Ferris Wheel in the world in Chicago this past May.
29.I wear brown Reef flip flops almost every single day of my summer life.
30.I know the secret code to Super Contra is up up down down left right left right b a select start. This gives you 30 men. (I am a little rusty on it).
31.I eat almost anything for breakfast except breakfast foods. Some favorites are nachos, pizza, chicken dishes, banana pudding, Debbie cakes, etc.
32.I sleep until almost 8:00 every morning of the week. I know you’re jealous, but I don’t have to be at work until 10:00 or 10:30 every day.
33.I talk to both of my parents every day of the work week.
34.I have been to Wrigley Field (where I met Jen from The Bachelor) and this September I will visit Fenway Park. Oh how I love baseball! HA!
35.I love having people over and trying new things to cook. I make a mean banana pudding!
36.If I could max out my credit card (that I do not own) I would do it at T.J. Maxx or Target.
37.We are avid fans of Dave Ramsey and abide by pretty much everything he says. Everything we have learned from him seems to work. “Live like no one else so that you can live like no one else.”
38.I sleep with a stuffed Beanie Baby dog named “Rescue”. Issues, I know…
39.The first soccer game I ever watched from beginning to end, I was one of the referees. I’m now addicted to Upward Soccer!
40.I have complete pregnancy brain. I feel as though someone has invaded my body. I do crazy things like forget to take Bunco to Bunco. Therefore we can’t play! Sorry guys!
41.Bananas stimulate my gag reflex! After a while, I forget how to chew.
42.I am self diagnosed lactose intolerant. Some (my husband) might even say I’m a hypochondriac.
43.I am writing a letter to my future child and journaling everything that happens.
44.Will and I both wear a ponytail holder around our wrists at all times. He has had the same one on for 4 years. He copied me!
45.My honeymoon wasn’t the greatest vacation ever, but we made up for it by 2 consecutive trips to Disney World for the next 2 years.
46.I bottle all of the herbs, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar that Ricatoni’s sells to all grocery stores and customers. It is one of my 8 side jobs there.
47.I love the smell of coffee, but hate the taste.
48.I hate plain water, but constantly drink bottled water with Propel packets dropped in.
49.I can still fit into my leotard from when I was on the gymnastics team in Jr. High. I also cheered and played tennis.
50.I would secretly love to play the drums for Coldplay!

I have a feeling you learned a lot about me just now!

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home