Soup of the day

Friday, September 10, 2010

I love Will Bridges


Happy 7th anniversary!

I am behind on blogging but I wanted to catch up on our 7th anniversary trip. Me and Will got to go to the Westin in Huntsville for 2 nights without kids! Talk about a special trip! No kids was so exciting. Don't get me wrong I love my kids but we needed a break. I hadn't left Lizzie since she was born so this was sad but I was also really happy because she has been a mess and I needed some time alone with my hubby. We left on a Thursday as early as we could and headed to Cheeburger Cheeburger in Huntsville. First time to eat there and we weren't disappointed. We stopped at Gigi's Cupcakes afterwards and definitely weren't disappointed. We went back to the hotel and hung out by the pool for a while and then headed in to get ready for dinner. We went to the Monaco to watch a movie. I think it was called The Other Guys and it was awful. Truly terrible! Then we headed to PF Changs for dinner and then off to our heavenly bed.

The next day we went to Parkway Place mall and ate lunch at the food court with my dad, stepmom, brother, sister-in-law and niece. That night we headed over to Cheddars and enjoyed a wonderfully inexpensive huge portion dinner. We had a late reservation for The Melting Pot for dessert. Before we went there we went to The Station to play a game of Shuffleboard. I won...just saying! We shopped at Bridgestreet and my new favorite store, Papaya. Then the beloved Melting Pot. Oh my word, The Melting Pot! If you've never been you must go but I only recommend dessert. The entree food is good but not quite worth the money. The dessert is unbelievable. Look at my pictures below and the smiles on our faces. It cost $16 for a one person dessert but it is definitely big enough for 2!

The next day we ate lunch at Connor's and then headed home. It was a wonderful trip but of course we were happy to see our babies. It is always hard for me to leave my kids but it is also much needed time. I am blessed to have a wondeful husband who is so supportive of me and such a wondeful father to our kids. I love him more today than I did 7 years ago. The love grows and changes through the years but the longer we are together the better and stronger our marriage is. I love you honey!



At Bridgestreet


Notice the cheesiness in my smile-super excited!


Will's reaction to our dessert!

Got a little on my dress!

Testing out the chairs at Brookstone-mini massages


Going out to dinner without kids!!!!


Westin's 'heavenly' bed...it was!!!


Our future ride! Will always said we are going to get one of these when we retire. I can't even imagine!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home