Soup of the day

Monday, March 15, 2010

What we do while daddy is gone...

Will is in Denver for part of the week so while we wait on Mimi (my mom) to get here, this is what we do....


Watching cartoons

Cleaning up our spilled milk

Singing Itsy Bitsy Spider
Eating lunch
Tummy time

On our way to shop

Modeling our new outfit

Playing

Eating a snack on her box


Sitting up-our newest trick

Helping mommy cook



Making a chocolate chip cheese dip

Sampling the chocolate chips...


Pretending to take a rest

Brushing our teeth
What sweet girls we have been blessed with! We miss you daddy!

2 Comments:

  • How cute are they!!!! I love those pictures! Especially the one of Callan eating her lunch and modeling her new outfit!Don't be like me and forget to take those stickers off before she goes out in it! HA!
    I bet she loves to help you cook--she will probably learn a lot about cooking now!

    Lizzie is growing so fast! I can't believe how big she looks on those pictures! She's gonna be getting into stuff any day! So pretty! Something about her when she smiles reminds me of you...can't figure out what it is but she's so precious!

    By Blogger Scarlett, At March 16, 2010 at 8:18 AM  

  • OH MY!!!!! They're going to be even bigger by the time I come down and visit! I can't believe how much Callan has grown and she looks like such a big girl now. And Lizzie has grown too...I love the pic of her sitting up. I'm guessing Callan has her own apron?! Cute cute. They are precious Mel...I'm going to have to come see them soon. So beautiful :)

    By Blogger Katie, At March 22, 2010 at 1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home