Soup of the day

Thursday, March 12, 2009

It's a GIRL!!!






Well, a good friend of ours did an ultrasound for fun and told us that we are having a girl! We weren't shocked! I have always thought I would have 3 girls so I would have been more shocked if it had been a boy! Here is our new baby girl in all her glory! Hopefully we will have a name soon but until then, we aren't talking!
We are getting ready to celebrate Callan's first birthday soon! It is exciting and sad at the same time. We are excited because each day brings new tricks. The older she gets, the more fun stuff she is doing. She is so much fun to watch but it is also so sad because it goes entirely too fast. I know all those with kids understand where I'm coming from. I guess we decided it was going so fast that we would just start over with another one. More to come soon!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home