Soup of the day

Thursday, November 1, 2007

It's a girl!!



Well for those of you who haven't heard yet, we are having a little girl! She proudly displayed her behind for those of us in the ultrasound room so now it is official! We found out last Friday for sure at our 18 week visit. Amy, Will's sister, got to go with us and see her live!! Amy doesn't live here so we wanted her to be able to experience part of this pregnancy with us so we invited her back with us. The baby didn't perform as well as she did during the 15 week ultrasound so to us it wasn't quite as exciting as we had hoped for. But it is all still amazing and wonderful! We haven't decided on a name yet and we aren't telling what we are thinking because we would rather not hear unwanted opinions about our possibilities. Once we decide for sure, we'll tell! We also got a little soundless video that is pretty neat. I think she was more interested in going back to bed than doing tricks for us though. It was only 8:00 a.m.!! I am only 1 in 2 people having girls at Cross Point. It is amazing how many people are pregnant (maybe 10) and everyone is having a boy except for me and Andrea Williamson! I'm holding out for Julie Young now since Ashley Delano failed me!! We'll see! I will try to post some pics from the ultrasounds if I get a chance. I also posted some pics below of our travels to Boston and the beach! I finally took the 2 minutes to figure out how to do it!!

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home