Soup of the day

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy belated 4th of July



Just wanted to share Callan's 4th pictures. The 4th is Jo Anne's birthday so I wanted to take some pictures of C in her festive clothes to put her in her birthday card. They turned out to be my favorite ones of her so far. She is really getting a personality. She is smiling a lot and even starting to laugh! I hope to catch it on video one of these days. Someone asked me one day if she was smiling yet and it made me realize that she is so calm that some of you haven't seen her smile yet and probably don't think she is any fun but she is! She is a party animal. No, just kidding, but she is fun. She is still sleeping about 11 hours at night without getting up. We are so proud...and rested! Have a good day!

5 Comments:

  • I love those pictures. She is adorable and I'm one of the lucky ones I guess. I've seen her smile. She is a great baby. Sleeping that long at night - my goodness, how lucky could you and Will have gotten.

    By Blogger Bowerman Blessed, At July 10, 2008 at 8:35 AM  

  • Callan has a great personlaity--you can see it in that second picture, all over! And I thought that before I read what you wrote. :) She's adorable.

    By Blogger LucisMomma, At July 10, 2008 at 6:17 PM  

  • Melodie, I totally forgot that Allison told me you were pregnant. congrats your little girl is beautiful, how are ya'll doing?

    By Blogger Ali, At July 11, 2008 at 5:05 PM  

  • I love that first picture! I haven't got to see her smile yet, so that one was too cute! You just had to rub in the 11 hrs of sleep at night didn't you. LOL! JK! That is great. See you guys soon!

    By Blogger Julie Young, At July 12, 2008 at 8:23 AM  

  • She is precious! Hope Callan and Ty get to play together some day! Nina

    By Blogger Nina Long, At July 15, 2008 at 2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home