Soup of the day

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas!!


Merry Christmas faithful readers! I just wanted to take a second out of this busy holiday to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. This time of year is so crazy and fast paced, but I hope we can all remember the real reason for the season. We are so blessed in this country, community, even in our homes. It is so crazy all the things that I take for granted on a daily basis. I hope that with this coming new year, I can take more opportunities to recognize the blessings that God has given me. I deserve nothing, but yet have I truly ever longed for anything? Not at all! He has given me more than I could ever imagine! Merry Christmas from Will, Melodie, Callan, & Maggie

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home