Soup of the day

Friday, July 18, 2008

Separation anxiety





Could my 4 month old really be having separation anxiety? Monday night while I was at Bunco she screamed bloody murder while she was with her daddy and then again on Tuesday night while I had the baby shower. What is going on? If there was anybody I trusted for her to be okay with it would be Will and now she is having a hard time if I'm not there. It makes me never want to leave her again although I know that I have to for my sanity and hers. We are just together ALL the time so I guess she doesn't want me to leave. It is making it very hard on me though and I feel bad for anyone else that holds her. She is just having a hard time! Bless her! How am I supposed to leave this sweet face?

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home