Soup of the day

Friday, July 18, 2008

She rolled!!

I am so proud. My child rolled over today from her stomach to her back! I was watching her in the pack n' play while I was on the phone with Kimberly. I knew she was getting close to rolling over so I called Will to come in the living room and watch her. She was so close so I told him to watch her while I got the video camera. Well of course while I was gone (20 seconds total) she rolled! I missed the whole thing. I was so sad. A huge milestone and I missed it! I turned the camera on and recorded her laying on her back. Not quite as monumental as the roll itself. Anyway, I'm proud. It will probably be a while before she does it again but maybe I'll catch it next time!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home