Soup of the day

Monday, September 22, 2008

Carley is coming!!!

Well I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of Carley Jade today. She will be my 4th niece. I have talked to Amy several times over the last few days and she has been trying to figure out if her water was breaking and after calling the Dr. today they decided it was. They wanted her to come in immediately and not wait until her 2:30 appt. and as soon as she got there they told her it had already broken. This breakage started Sat. night so it has been a while. Now she is at the hospital and has just been hooked up to the pitocin and has already ordered her epidural. I have talked to her several times and she is just as cool as a cucumber. She seems very relaxed and excited! We are sad to be so far away but anxious to hear about the new arrival. It will probably be tonight or even tomorrow before I have any news! Pray for both Amy and Carley!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home