Soup of the day

Friday, July 25, 2008

Ready for the beach!





First of all...today is exactly one year ago that we found out we were pregnant. I had to leave for work 10 minutes after I took the test and had a hard time not thinking about it all day long. We left 2 days later for the beach with 14 of our closest friends and didn't say a word. Boy was that hard! Some of our friends (Julie G. to name one) guessed it but we lied and denied it. We ended up telling a week later after we saw the heartbeat at our first doctor's appointment. Man a lot has changed in a year.


Onto the real blog...I wanted this swimsuit and hat for Callan but I refused to pay $16.50 for the suit and $12.50 for the hat but the wait paid off. Me and my sister-in-law, Shannon, went to the Gap a week ago and it was on sale. $5.97 for the suit and $3.97 for the hat. I was so excited!! I love it. I had to try it on her along with her new sunglasses and therefore I had to take pictures. I thought I would share them with my faithful readers. We are leaving for the beach in about 6 or 7 weeks and I can't wait. We will probably have the pack Callan's entire room but I think it will be worth it. My mom, Mimi, is going with us so that will be great to have an extra hand.

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home